Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Democratic Sexenio in comic strip

Here you have one of the two comic strips the students have prepared to explain the Spanish history during the second half of the 19th century. Alejandro Torrillas prepared a very creative and historically accurate comic strip about the Democratic Sexenio. I would like to thank Mª Carmen Lázaro, the Art teacher, who has had the idea of taking pictures of the comic strips and sending them to me, so that I can upload them here. She´s been so kind!

Please, click on the pictures to enlarge and enjoy the comic!




3 comments:

MCM said...

Hello, I like this comic a lot, very good! and It´s very complete, very good job Alejandro

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Manuel, what were you doing on the INternet so early in the morning?

Unknown said...

I like a lot your comic Alejandro! I think that with it you can learn a lot about the Democratic Sexenio and also you can have a good time because some parts are funny.
I think all of us have worked a lot on these projects.
Bye!