Monday, December 12, 2011

12th December 2011

http://www.enriquedans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/examen.jpg

Today in Social Sciences we have done the exam about the French Revolution and the Enlightened Reformism oof Charles III
The exam has 5 exercises; the first one was match some names with the correct definition or what this person did.
The second exercise was about Charles III’s reign and what happened during his rulling period.
The third exercise was about described the beginning of the French Revolution and what happened in the summer of 1789. (Great Fear)
In the fourth exercise you have to describe two of three options. The options were:

-         Tell all you know about Napoleon Bonaparte, how he arrived the power and how his empire finished.
-         Tell all you know about the Jacobins Convention, how they arrived to power and what changes they made.
-         What happened in Spain during the Peninsular War.

I have chosen the first and the second options.

The fifth exercise was about concepts. You have to choose five of I think there were 8 concepts and you have to define them.

I think the exam was not too difficult but it was very long! 
We have to give the notebooks to Paqui next Thursday

11 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Enrique, you have to be more careful with what you write:

- How do you write the ordinal od 12 in English? Review this please.

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/vocabulary/numbers/ordinal

- We don´t say "to joint", but "to match"

- What does "rolling period" mean?

- The contents of the exam were not only about the French Revolution. There were more contents in this exam.

You have to review the spelling of some words as well. Work has to be done well, not fast and carelessly.

Ángel said...

Hi Enrique,

Be carefull because you have cometed a lot of speling mistakes. You can add the answers you have write in your exam(if you remember them).

And the number of sheets becase when you ask Paqui for the first sheet I was with the second exercise and i have very few answer in that moment!

You can write that we have to give the notebook on thursday.
Se you tomorrow. Good evening.

Gruße und kusse

MCM said...

Very good journal Enrique, I think that you can include the anwers you gave for the questions as Angel said and the last exercise had 8 concepts not 10. That´s all the mistakes I can see, as I said before very good journal.
See you tomorrow

Laura Meco said...

Enrique, with rolling period, I think you mean "ruling period". Am I right?
I agree with you Enrique, the exam was TOO long, and I couldn't write faster because my hand was exhausted!!!
I hope all of us, or at least, the majority of us have good marks. Good luck in your results!

Laura Meco said...

I think it is also a good idea to say which ones have you chosen:
I have explained the Napoleonic Era and and I have talked about the Jacobin Convention.
In the concepts I have explained: Treaty of the Valençay, Treaty of Fontainebleau, Guerrilla, Abdications of Bayonne and Nueva Planta Decrees.

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

The exams are as long as they have to be. I´m preparing you for the future and my task is challenging you, not making things easy. Fortunately, exams don´t lie: everybody gets what he/she deserves. It´s not a matter of luck, but a matter of work.

Laura Meco said...

Yes and I'm happy that you are my teacher because we learn a lot with you but maybe if we had more time to to the exams... Anyway I think my mark will be good! We'll see!
See you on Wednesday Paqui! Have a good night.

Laura Meco said...

to DO* not "to to" sorry

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

In learning matters, the most important thing is the student´s attitude. An interested student can learn from the worst teacher and on the other way around: the best teacher sometimes can´t teach anything, because the students are not willing to learn. I´m sure that some people haven´t learned anything from me and I´m not only talking about contents. But I´ll keep on trying.

Have a good night, Laura.

Enrique Vázquez said...

Thank you Paqui for all you do with us!!
I think you have to earn more money!!

I think is no t only learn about the subject of theacher, but of the teacher!

Bye Paqui!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

It´s not a matter of money, but a matter of respect and many of you still have a lot to learn in that sense.