Here you have some of the art projects the students prepared about Renaissance paintings. This time we´ll start on the other way around. The projects will appear in alphabetical order, but from back to front. Students, if you want your project to appear here, please, send your files by e-mail.
- Alejandro Torrillas´s painting studied Emperor Charles V at Mühlberg, a Titian´s painting:
- Yolanda Rubio worked on The Garden of the Earthly Delights, by Hyeronimus Bosch.
- Mari Luz Ortiz prepared Saint John the Baptist, an enigmatic painting of Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Laura Muñoz worked on The Burial of the Count of Orgaz, painted by El Greco:
- Rebeca García commented on another El Greco painting, The Despoiling.
- Ana de la Fuente prepared Adam and Eve, by Albrecht Dürer.
- Manuel Cruz´s painting was a fresco of Piero della Francesca, Constantine´s Dream.
- Ángel Aranda explained the Opening of the Fifth Seal, by El Greco
- And Javier Alberca worked on The Ambassadors, a painting full of secrets, painted by Hans Holbein the Younger.