Monday, June 27, 2011

Do we repeat it?


Hello classmates/friends! hahaha
Well.. this year has been very important for me, but also one of the hardest years.
I have learnt many things and I have improved in my studies. I think also that I have matured more and it's an important thing for life.

The lessons whit Paqui have been great because she has prepared powerpoint presentations, she has made us to do projects about paintings, industries... or she has prepared challenges, so that we can learn more. She does all these things to teach us and to be prepared for the future. The thing that I've liked more has been the song that Paqui did about the history of Isabel of Castile and Fernando of Aragon, it's a fantastic idea and an easy way to learn the history in this way.

About my classmates... they have been the best because with them I have had a good time everyday and they are a great support, they have always been there when I have needed help and I thank them for all.
I would like to repeat this year (but with an easier level) with all of them and with the teachers because I have seen that I can improve a lot and it makes me feel better.

I won't forget you!

Spend a good holidays friends!

2 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Ana,

Well done. You´re a really hard worker and I think this has been your year in many senses.

There are some small mistakes:
- This year has been very important for me, but also one of the hardest years.
- ... an important thing for life.

- ...Powerpoint presentations,... projects (it´s better than works)... she has prepared challenges, so thar we can learn more.

- ... all these things... and to be prepared for the future.

- ... with them I have had a good time
- ... they have always been there when I have needed help and I tanks them for all.

- I would like to repeat...

- ... and it makes me feel better.

We can´t repeat this year, but we´ll ty to make next year better than this one. I give you my word ;)

See you tomorrow.

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

One last thing: you´ve used the same picture Mónica used in her post. If you have a different one of the whole group, I think it would be better to change it.

And I would also like to ask you to write some suggestions to improve the lessons next year. It would be useful for me to have your opinion. See you tomorrow.