This is the work you will have to do this week in the classroom and at home:
- Student in charge of the journal: Ana de la Fuente.
- Read point 3 ("Socialism and anarchism") on pages 29 and 30 and do activities 13, 14 and 15 of page 31
WEDNESDAY, 1st FEBRUARY
- Student in charge of the journal: Juan Carlos Huertas
- Check with Cristina Blanco the activities you did at home and on Monday. She will use the PowerPoint presentation to show you images and schemes to help you complete the information of the activities.
- Read the point "The International Workingmen´s Association" on page 30 and do exercise 16 of page 31. If you don´t have time during the lesson, do this exercise for homework.
THURSDAY, 2nd FEBRUARY
- Student in charge of the journal: Mari Luz Ortiz
- Check the exercises left.
- Do the crossword of page 32 to review the unit. Don´t check your notes or the book. Try to do it with what you remember about the unit. When you finish it, check it with Cristina.
You should also start thinking about a date to do the exam of this unit and the last contents of Unit 3 (Restoration, Ferdinand VII´s reign, the Regencies and the Moderate Decade in Spain).