Today in Social Sciences Paqui has started giving us a talk about the responsibility that we have and the respect.Then we have said the day of the exam: 7th Monday;the people who did not pass on art project has to studied the whole unit and the people who have passed art project has to study the last unit and the points 1 to 4 of the new book of the unit 1.
- Philip V was recognized king of the Hispanic Monarchy.
- The European territories of the Hispanic Monarchy were distributed among Austria and Savoy.
- Great Britain preserved Gibraltar and Minorca and they also got two important rights, which broke the Castilian monopoly in the Indies:
- The assiento: they could sell black slaves in the Indies.
- The ship of permission : once a year they could send a 500 tons ship with their products to be sold in the Indies.
Then Paqui has been explaining: Europe After the Treaty of Utrecht (1713) is an agreement to end the war. After paqui has made a summary of the Spanish War of sucession (1700 -1714)Finally Paqui has give us the exercise 19 and we haven´t finished the summary of the Spanish War of sucession.
A new word that we have learnt today is wig.
In this moment we have 50.065 visits
There is a interesting page about this:http://www.spanishwars.net/18th-century-war-of-the-spanish-succession.html