- The first question: was about match important persons of the French Revolution. (1 point) For example: - DUQUE OF WELLINGTON ------------------British military man who participate int the congress of Vienna.
- The second question: was about the beginning of the French Revolution and its causes and the events that took place in the Summer of 1789. (2 points)
- The third question: was about on choosing two questions between three questions. (3 points) The questions were:
2. Explain all you know about the Napoleonic Era.
3. Explain all you know about the Congress of Vienna.
- The fourth question: was about choosing 4 concepts between 8, but you have to choose at least 2 of each column. (2 points) The concepts were:
CONTINENTAL BLOCKADE RUSSIAN CAMPAIGN BUFFER STATE QUADRUPLE ALLIANCES
- The last question: was about the main ideas of Liberalism and Nationalism and give an example of each one. (2 points)
"Courage isn't having the strength to go on-it is going on when you don't have strength"
At the end of the class Paqui has collected all the exams.