Today in the class of Social Sciences we have taken had an exam of three units:
- Unit 5. Europe in the 2nd half of the 19th century.
- Unit 6. Art in the 18th-19th centuries (Goya).
- Unit 7: The 1st World War and the Russian Revolutions.
The exam consisted in four questions:
- In this exercise, we had to choose 4 of the concepts that Paqui gave to us. I have chosen Acculturation process, Social Darwinism, Protectorates and Berlin Conference. (2 points)
- In the second question we had to develope the Causes of Colonialism, the Justification to Imperialism and the Attitudes towards Colonialism. I hadn't enough time to finished this question... (2 points)
- In the third exercise we had to choose two of the four concepts that Paqui gave to us. I have chosen Causes and outbreak of World War One (2 points) and Consequences of the War (1.5 points). The others themes were Features of World War One and Conference of Paris and the peace treaties. We had to choose one of the concepts which was worth 2 points and another one which was worth 1.5 points. In total, the exercise was worth 3.5 points.
- In the last question, Paqui has given to us 11 sentences to complete. (2.5 points).
For me, this exam was long and I hope to pass it.
PD: I apologize for not writing the journal the day of the exam... Sorry!