Thursday, March 31, 2011

30th of March

Yesterday in Social Sciences, at the begining of the class Paqui was a little angry with us because we were not paying attention. After that we have continued with a Power Point presentation about the political organization of Spain and we have continued to complete the scheme about the point three of the unit with this Power Point presentation. We also have spoken about coalition government that is a government formed by several political parties. And about referendum that is an election in which the citizens are asked question and they have to answer "yes" or "no" and finally we have spoken about the three referendums that there have been in the recen history of Spain that there were in 1976, 1978 and in 1986.
And at the end of the class Paqui has given to some classmates the marks of the make up exam and finally Paqui has told me that yesterday I have to write the journal.

Sorry for the delay but, yesterday I forgot to write it.

6 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

You have to write more about the contents: the new concepts we studied yesterday. We talked about many things. Make an effort, remember and complete your post. This is not enough.

As you "forgot" to write yesterday, you should write "yesterday" instead of "today" and change all the verbs to the past.

I hope you correct this as soon as possible.

Diego López-Casero said...

thank you Paqui, as you can see I have add more things about the unit

bye see you tomorrow

Laura Meco said...

Javi and I have seen two more spelling mistakes:
- You have to write "PowerPoint" with capital letters.
-As Paqui has told you, you have to change all the verbs to the past.

Laura Meco said...

And congratulations for your work! See you tomorrow.
PS: Javi and I like this unit, we think it is very important to know about the political organization of societies.
Bye :)

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Politics is very interesting, because it´s about how the world works. It´s important to understand decisions that affect us directly. I´m glad you like it. You could show it participating with your comments on the posts of this unit, not only correcting mistakes, but giving your opinion about what you have learnt.

Kelly said...

Javi and Laura,
I'm happy you like this unit. I find it very interesting too, because I am learning many things about Spain (my adopted country).

Politics is very interesting. Like Paqui said, it's important to understand how the decisions that directly affect us are made. It's also very interesting to understand the reasons behind why governments make the decisions that they do.

Once you understand these things, you can participate in influencing politics, changing the future and changing the things you don't like. I like this topic so much. That's the reason I decided to study International Politics in the university. If you'd like to speak more about these topics, just ask me. :D