Saturday, March 12, 2011

10,000 visits!!


Hello everybody!
This weekend we have reached 10,000 visits in our blog. We know that the visits are not only from Spain, there are people from other countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, France, Germany and many other countries use our blog to solve doubts and get information about many differents topics of this subject.
We want to thank our teachers, Paqui and Kelly, they help us everyday to improve this blog with corrections and posts about all the things we learn in class.
We also want to thank all the people that visit this blog, we promise that we will improve it.

Anyone wants to reach to 20,000 visits?

Congratulations to all the Staff of this blog!





6 comments:

Laura Meco said...

Ohhhhh this is greattt! It's fantastic that people from other countries visit our blog. But we always have to check our mistakes!
Canada, you know, without accent.
And doubts in stead of doubs.And one more thing, I am not sure, but I think that "dar las gracias" is not translated as "give the thanks" but ask Paqui.
Bye and congratulations!

Silvia said...

Javi congratulations! you did a very hard work! Also thank you to all people that read our blog! I suppose we are going to have more than 20'000. Have a nice weekend!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello both. Thanks, Javi, for writing this post. Laura, you´re right: "dar las gracias por" is "to thank for" in English. Thanks, but you don´t have to thank me. It´s part of my job ;)

Another thing you have to remember is that people is always plural in English, so you have to change the verb into plural.

Elisa, the former Greek and Classic Culture teacher, has sent me some information to present the blog to the Educared International contest, but I think we should improve it, for example, by checking all the mistakes and becoming more committed everyday. We´ll talk about this in the class.

Have a look on this week´s challenge. It´s not difficult!

By the way, you both have got more than 9 points on your exams ;)

See you on Monday!

Unknown said...

Hello!
I've checked my mistakes, I don't know if it's ok my expression about "dar las gracias".
If we present our blog to all that we have to check all the mistakes.
Paqui, Who has gotten more than 9 points in the exams, Laura and Silvia or I and Laura?

Bye!!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Javi, the three of you have more than 9 in the exam ;)

I´ve checked your post again and there are still some mistakes about the verb "to thank". I´ll try to explain it better now:

To thank somebody for doing something/ for something

For example:

I want to thank Javi for his constant contribution to this blog

We also want to thank all the people

I hope it´s clearer now.

Unknown said...

Ok, thanks.
I've checked all.
bye!