Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Friday´s journal




The first thing sorry, because I'm late.
I am going to write the journal of last friday because Yolanda Abad forgot to write it.
Last friday, Paqui told us that she didn't want us to study of P.E in her class.
We spoke about the economic agents.
We learnt that the economic agents are the families, the companies, and the State(this is the public sector).
We saw that companies can be classified in different categories:
Depending on their size, they can be multinational and big companies, or medium, small and microenterprises. Paqui asked me about my father's enterprise and I told her that it is medium, because it has more than 50 workers.
We also saw that another classification can be depending on the owner, and they can be public or private.
An they are also divided into companies of the primary, secondary and tertiary sector, depending on the activity they do.
Paqui told us that we had to do the exercises about purchasing power, deficit, surplus, and about the economic agents, for next day, that is, for today.
I think that's all we did! If I'm there are things left, you can remind me. Thanks!
And, I repeat again, sorry, I shouldn't have been late.

4 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Laura,

Very good. You´ve remembered a lot of things.You mayremember that we spent an important part of the lesson talkig about cooperatives,Public and Private Limited Companies and we used some examples to explain how they work (stockholders and stock exchange market, in the case of Public Limited Companies)

Actually, Yolanda Abad has forgotten her password and she can´t enter the blog. She´s something else! (This is an interesting idiom
that means "Es un caso"). Let´s see if she can remember her password.

I´m going to change the size of your picture into a bigger one. Thanks a lot for writing about Friday!

Monica said...

Very good jurnal Laura , I like :)

Kelly said...

Hi Laura,
Very nice journal. I only have one comment. I think it's better to say "divided into" rather than "divided to". That's all. Well done!

Laura Meco said...

Thanks Kelly! See you!