Today in the class of social sciences we have done the last exam of the term (curiously I have written the two exam journals). The exam consists of the 18th century and it had 6 questions for the people who failed the Baroque art project and 5 questions for the people who passed this projects.
As I have passed the projects, I only had to answer 5 questions, and all the exams questions were the following:
1. Baroque art.
2. Match some important people of the 18th century with some importants things they did.
3. Define the Ancien Régime and its features.
4. All what you know about Enlightenment (definition, features and two enlightened philosophers and what they thinked).
5. This question consists of 4 different terms and we have to choose two of them and say all what we know about them. I have chosen options A and C.
6. In this question we also have to choose some terms to define (we have to choose 4 of the 6 that were written in the exam sheet). In this moment I don't remember all the terms I have chosen, but they were easy.
To end this journal, my impresions about the exam are good, I think I will obtain a good mark and I'm very happy because the term has finished. Paqui and us are going to have an expected holidays.