- Based on the ideas of Adam Smith's economic liberalism:
- Economic relations guided by self-interest and the search for the maximum profit.
- Produces and consumers interact in the market according to the law of supply and demand.
- Means of production are in the hands of a few called capitalism and the rest of the people, the proletanas or workers have to work to survive.
- The State doesn't have to intervene in economy. It only has to guarantee free economic relationships and private property.
- The need for financing the big industries contributed to the development of banking activities.
Banks facilitated payments, gave loans and were also direct investors in industrial activities.
-Development of public limited companies, whose capital was divided into stockes to distribute risk.
Them Paqui has explained the capitalism. Finally she has put in the blackboard the project of Lucía and Manal.