WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
You have to design a brochure with information about Renaissance art. It can be a diptych, a triptych or it can have more pages or an original design. Here you have some ways to fold your brochure:
WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES YOUR BROCHURE HAVE TO INCLUDE?
- Short definition of Renaissance art, chronology, stages and general features
- Renaissance architecture: main artists of the Quattrocento and Cinquecento and examples of their works
- Renaissance sculpture: main artists of the Quattrocento and Cinquecento and examples of their works
- Renaissance painting: main artists of the Quattrocento and Cinquecento and examples of their works
- A short biography of the two main artists of the Renaissance: Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo Buonarrotti
HOW WILL YOU WORK?
You can make your projects individually or in pairs. You will have three days to work in class. You can organize your work as you want, but you should:
- Dedicate the first day to prepare the text you're going to write, decide on what images you're going to need and think of the design of your brochure.
- Distribute your work and have a clear idea of what everyone is going to to.
- At home print the images you need or make the drawings of the works you´re going to include
- Make the final composition in class and review all the contents before handing in it
These are the dates to hand in your project:
- 4th ESO A-B: Monday, 29th September
- 4th ESO C-D: Tuesday, 30th September
- Use your imagination and be creative
- Don't write complicated texts
- Don't copy and paste from the Internet. Write your own text with simple and understandable sentences and think of the reader.
- Remember that every member of the group will have to know about the contents, beacuse I'm going to ask you about what you've worked on.