Today in the class of Social Sciences we have done the exam of the Unit 2. The 18th century: Crisis of the Ancien Régime and the Bourbons in Spain.
The questions of the exam are the next:
1. We have to match persons of this century with the things that they done Example: Denis Diderot-philosopher that created the Encyclopedia.
2. Define the Ancien Régime and explain its main features.
3. Definition of Enlightenment and its main features. Then name 2 philosophers of the Enlightenment and the things they defended.
4. In this question we have to choose two of the four questions that Paqui put in the exam. I choose the independence of the United States of America and the constitution of the U.S.A.
5. In this question we have to choose 4 of the 6 words and define it. I choose Enlightened despotism, physiocracy and Nueva Planta Decrees, the other definition I can't done because I don't have time.
For me the exam was very long but its not difficult. I think that I have to pass the exam in the other questions I put all the things except some word that I forgot.