Thursday, November 18, 2010

17th of november 2010

First, I' m sorry, yesterday I forgot to write the reflective journal because I was studying language.


Yesterday in social sciences, we checked the activities 4, 5 and 6 of the economic agents that Paqui gave us on Monday. In the exercise four Paqui explained the direct taxes and the indirect ones. In the exercice five we spoke about the public sector which this one formed by: the public administration, public services, social benefits and state companies.

In the exercise 6 Paqui explained us that it is a fiscal fraud, Paqui gave us this example: If you have 20,000,000 of euros and rides 18,000,000 of these 20 millions to another bank in which you do not give your identity and only you be known by a few numbers, only you declare to estate 2.,000,000, they take fewer taxes from you, it is a fiscal fraud, BUT IF THEY CATCH YOU, THE THING FOR YOU  CHANGES...You can go to the jail.

Finally we corrected the exercise 20 of the review and Paqui explained to us what was a tax evasion.
After correct the exercises, we read the labor market: we learned how the companies look for workers on the labor market, this is the place where workers and employers meet. Workers offer their services in exchange for a salary and employers offer work.

For homework we have to do exercices from 21 to 25 of the review.

The class has been very interesting, but also the class was exhausting for me, because some of us talked a lot and Paqui could not explain things properly.

9 comments:

Ángel said...

Very god journal.
don´t write things in Spanish.
Dani you Know How to say:
-estudiando
-quereis
-mas

If you don´t know you should worry

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Dani,

I think you have written very quickly and there are some mistakes that you can correct if you read what you have written again. For example, there are some words in Spanish that you can change without problems.

Other mistakes:

- Remember that if you are writing about yesterday, you have to use the past, not the present perfect. You should change the verb tenses into the past.

- Now, some problems of translation and vocabulary: How do you say "Lo siento", "Ahora sí" "al mismo tiempo", "pillar" and "esto es todo"?

-Review the contents of exercises 6 and 20. They referred to different concepts.

- I don´understand what you wanted to say when you explain what we did after correcting the exercises. Well-read one ? We went on reading about labour market, but not about what you have written. we read the last part of page 25 and there where some new concepts there.

- More than oppressive, I would say that the lesson was exhausting for me, because some of you talk a lot and I can explain things properly. I want the people to ask questions and participate by giving opinions, but we need a little more silence-

- You can also add what you have for homework.

I hope your classmates cooperate correcting more things.

Well done, anyway. See you tomorrow!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Ángel, what does "god" mean? Review before publishing!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Sorry, I´ve also made a spelling mistake: I wanted to write "I can´t explain things properly".

daniel pintado said...

Paqui we read the begging of the page 25 because we corrected a word in the book. I wrote the first paragraph, because it's like a summary.

daniel pintado said...

now the reflective is good?

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello again, Dani. I have to go now, but I´ll check your journal when I come back. Let´s see if your classmates give me a hand with the corrections!

Ángel said...

Ok good I confuse

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello again, Dani.

- Review how you have written "estudiando". You´ve eaten a letter.

- What is the past of the verb "speak"?

- We don´t put examples in English. How do you say "dar un ejemplo"?

- Remember how numbers are written in English. If you use . (dot), this is a decimal.

- I don´t understand what you want to say with "plunder". Plunder means "saquear". I understand that you wanted to say "if they catch you, the thing changes for you". Am I right?

- The sentence about labour market is not clear. You have to order the words in a different way.


Poor Pantoja! There are other tax evaders in Spain and everywhere!

See you tomorrow.